Separate Power topic MQTT HVAC

I’m integrating air conditioners through the intesisbox gateway. It uses a separate address, and, accordingly, a separate MQTT topic for power management. But for power management, I have to add a independent MQTT switch. I would like to combine everything into one entity.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I was also integrating an Intesis gateway and decided to fork the wmp2mqtt project and add support among other things for what I call “off mode” which basically adds an off option to the Intesis mode topic and allows turning on of the AC by simply publishing any mode besides off to the mode topic or turning the AC off by publishing off to the mode topic, no need to interact with the onoff topic.

The fork is available here:

Cheers.

Hey @pazoozoo123 this is fantastic! I ran into the power_command_topic issue today and your “off mode” seems like a great resolution.

I’m already using the upstream version of your code GitHub - BobWatson/wmp2mqtt: Bridge from Intesis WMP protocol to MQTT as a docker Docker

Is there any chance you could also host a docker image and/or co-ordinate and push your changes upstream into BobWatsons release?

cheers