Service issue with climate.fujitsu_general_heatpump

Hi,

I do have an issue sending a service to the AC.
I get following error massage.

Failed to call service climate/set_hvac_mode. Service not found.

additionally a note is shown in the climate UI

This entity is currently unavailable and is an orphan to a removed, changed or dysfunctional integration or device.

I cannot set a Service for climate - it is not showing up in the drop down menue.
Does anyone know, what is missing?
I am a newbie at Hass.io

The rest of the Fujitsu integration seems to work well.
BTW the FGLair App works fine.

Thanks Vic

If you are using an automation to set the climate entity’s hvac_mode, please post it so we can examine it.

I’m curious to know why the error message indicates:

Failed to call service climate/set_hvac_mode

Normally, when you call a service it is climate.set_hvac_mode where the separator is a period and not a forward slash.

Hi Taras,

pls. help me, what do you mean with using an automation to set the climate entity’s hvac_mode?
As I mentioned, I’m a newbie…

Thanks

You said this:

Tell me how you are ‘sending a service to the AC’.

Got it:

here is the 1st service I added:

I do have a bunch of error messages in the log.
It seems I have an issue. No clue what to do.

Logs:

2020-04-13 22:43:45 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom integration for hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant.
2020-04-13 22:43:51 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom integration for fujitsu_general_heatpump which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant.
2020-04-13 22:43:52 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up fujitsu_general_heatpump platform for climate
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 178, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 442, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/config/custom_components/fujitsu_general_heatpump/climate.py”, line 77, in setup_platform
if not fglairapi._authenticate():
File “/config/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyfujitsu/api.py”, line 120, in _authenticate
fd = os.open(self._ACCESS_TOKEN_FILE, os.O_WRONLY | os.O_CREAT, 0o777)
TypeError: open: path should be string, bytes or os.PathLike, not NoneType
2020-04-13 22:44:03 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of default_config is taking over 10 seconds.
2020-04-13 22:46:11 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.2940654448] must contain at least one of temperature, target_temp_high, target_temp_low.
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call
return self._compiled(, data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 817, in validate_callable
return schema(data)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_validation.py”, line 115, in validate
raise vol.Invalid(“must contain at least one of {}.”.format(", ".join(keys)))
voluptuous.error.Invalid: must contain at least one of temperature, target_temp_high, target_temp_low.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 134, in handle_call_service
connection.context(msg),
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1210, in async_call
processed_data = handler.schema(service_data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py”, line 208, in call
return self._exec((Schema(val) for val in self.validators), v)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py”, line 287, in _exec
raise e if self.msg is None else AllInvalid(self.msg, path=path)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py”, line 283, in _exec
v = func(v)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 276, in call
raise er.MultipleInvalid([e])
voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: must contain at least one of temperature, target_temp_high, target_temp_low.
2020-04-13 22:46:15 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.2940654448] must contain at least one of temperature, target_temp_high, target_temp_low.
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call
return self._compiled(, data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 817, in validate_callable
return schema(data)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_validation.py”, line 115, in validate
raise vol.Invalid(“must contain at least one of {}.”.format(", ".join(keys)))
voluptuous.error.Invalid: must contain at least one of temperature, target_temp_high, target_temp_low.

All of the error messages are related to the custom integration for fujitsu heatpump. Basically, this integration appears to be incompatible and is not loading. Therefore it makes sense that you cannot run the set_hvac_mode service because the required integration isn’t working.

You will need to contact the author of this custom integration:

Thanks for your support, will ask the author/developer @ GitHub