Set WEP Wireless Key on Hass.io instead of the wpa-psk key

Hello, is there a way to “reduce” the wifi security key? I’ve already tried to change the information in the file resinos by writing wep instead of wpa-psk but it does not work. I need this key because with the wpa-psk the sonoff tasmota firmware works badly with the current router.
thank you

Please Help Me . Tanks

I’m not sure because I didn’t use hass.io but you can check from this man setting

Tank you but this not is that i want. I know that.
I want only switch :

key-mgmt=wpa-psk
To:
key-mgmt=wep
But not work for me

network={
ssid=“your-SSID”
key_mgmt=NONE
wep_key0=youruselesswepkey
wep_tx_keyidx=0
}

try this for key no quote ’ needed

where are these elements to be changed? do I have to set up in the resinos file or elsewhere ?. can you give me more details? sorry but I’m new to hassio

this information goes in the same file you have been modifying already

I have This:
[connection]
id=resin-sample
type=wifi

[wifi]
hidden=true
mode=infrastructure
ssid=xxx

[wifi-security]
auth-alg=open
key-mgmt=NONE
wep_key0=xxxx
wep_tx_keyidx=0

[ipv4]
method=auto

[ipv6]
addr-gen-mode=stable-privacy
method=auto

It,s Ok??

But don’t work for me

You know, if I had a device that wouldn’t work with WPA, I would replace that device or if the problem is with the access point, replace the access point, because nobody should be running WEP any more.

you have to provide
ssid=nameofyourwifi
wep_key0=passwordforyourwifi , if don’t have leave it blank, but really don’t recommend.

You are right. But I’m trying to pair a sonoff-tasmota which when connected to the wpa key keeps disconnecting. Since I do not know if there is a way to make sonoff-tasmot work with wpa I thought it was easier to set wep hassio. But it does not work !!

yes I did it.

Use search from the community and look for sonoff, you will get help there. Also it is not recommend to let anyone connect to your wifi without password, this is risk for your network.