Setting up numerous Fibaro Dimmer / Relay switches

Does any one have any experience setting up a home assistant instance with multiple Fibaro dimmer and relay switches?

I have a RaspPi3 with Hassbian 1.1 installed, and a Aeotec z wave dongle

I have so far paired 3 dimmer switches and 1 multi-relay switches, and my HA home page has exploded with icons.

I have managed to set specific names for the actual light for the dimmers using the customize option, but all the other components of the switches are flooding the icon bar at the top. All of these components have exactly the same name, and you cant distinguish between the dimmer switches.

Here is an example of what my current UI looks like http://imgur.com/a/cUmGI

Does anyone have any experience with a configuration with numerous of these switches.

Any advice on how to declutter my UI?

I dread to think what this will look like once I have added the remaining 20 switches

Also what would you expect the range of the Fibaro switches to be in forming a mesh network. I have two switch plates separated by about 12 meters, and the three switches that I paired to my aeotec dongle are listed as unknown in OpenZWave control panel - I’m not sure if I stuffed the pairing process or whether they are just too far away.

@ward0112

Everything will show up on the home page until you start using groups.

Another example. Hiding Automations Card