Setup failed for cloud, stream, mobile_app

I have been struggling to figure out how to fix my errors, gone through pages and pages of topics on here, read all the documentation I can find and have come up with nothing that fixes my issues.
I have restored from a couple of recent backups and still suffer the same errors, so I’m a loss and need some help!

I tried doing fresh installs, multiple times, tried “pip install webrtcvad” because I read it worked for someone else but got errors when I tried to do that.

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:214
First occurred: 9:19:26 AM (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:19:35 AM

Setup failed for cloud: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.10 from "/usr/local/bin/python3" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.2" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: Error loading shared library _LR: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/numpy/core/../../numpy.libs/libopenblas_armv8p-r0-8b2c479e.3.20.so)

Setup failed for stream: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.10 from "/usr/local/bin/python3" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.2" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: Error loading shared library _LR: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/numpy/core/../../numpy.libs/libopenblas_armv8p-r0-8b2c479e.3.20.so)

Setup failed for mobile_app: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.10 from "/usr/local/bin/python3" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.2" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: Error loading shared library _LR: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/numpy/core/../../numpy.libs/libopenblas_armv8p-r0-8b2c479e.3.20.so)
2023-06-02 09:19:26.201 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for cloud: Unable to import component:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!
Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for
many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was
installed.
We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at:
https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html
Please note and check the following:
* The Python version is: Python3.10 from "/usr/local/bin/python3"
* The NumPy version is: "1.23.2"
and make sure that they are the versions you expect.
Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help.
Original error was: Error loading shared library _LR: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/numpy/core/../../numpy.libs/libopenblas_armv8p-r0-8b2c479e.3.20.so)
2023-06-02 09:19:34.926 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for stream: Unable to import component:
installed.
Original error was: Error loading shared library _LR: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/numpy/core/../../numpy.libs/libopenblas_armv8p-r0-8b2c479e.3.20.so)
2023-06-02 09:19:35.496 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for mobile_app: Unable to import component:
installed.
2023-06-02 09:19:35.574 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to set up dependencies of default_config. Setup failed for dependencies: cloud, mobile_app, stream
2023-06-02 09:19:35.576 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for default_config: (DependencyError(...), 'Could not setup dependencies: cloud, mobile_app, stream')

What’s your installation method?
On what device?

It’s a Raspberry Pi 4 8GB, running on a 64GB card.
I used the Raspberry Pi Imager and installed the Home Assistant OS 10.2.

I tried the instructions on that site, did not work.

Nobody can help?

I encountered similar errors today and could solve it by
pip install pyrfc3339
Hope it helps.