Share your Themes

Here is my vintage theme -

4 Likes

Nvm i used a theme from @PhysicalMagic and edited only base-hue to 120

@PhysicalMagic Is it possible to change the base-Hue from an input_number? I don’t think the themes are currently templateable, are they?

Could you use the same method as below but on but on a global scale…

1 Like

@Bobby_Nobble Interesting. I’ll have a look. Thanks

This is what I did.

Here you find the code:

Regards Mike

11 Likes

Hi all
I am beginner user HA. Can you give me full manual step by step how add more than defualt themes ? I want add themes which is presented on this topic…
Thanks.

I just add them into a file called frontend.yaml

extra_html_url:
    - /local/custom_ui/state-card-floorplan.html
    - /local/custom_ui/state-card-sstvremote.html
  javascript_version: latest
  themes:
    carbon_green:
      #Color List
      make-light-carbon: "#93A5AB"
      make-carbon: "#111924"
      make-grey: "#DEE5E7"
      make-green: "#C2DD08"
      blah blah blah
    teal:
      # Main Stuff #
      primary-color: "#1DE9B6" # Primary (most of the UI)
      primary-background-color: "#303030" # Primary background colour (dialogs, e.t.c)
      secondary-background-color: "#303030" # Secondary background colour (main UI background)
      blah blah blah

and call it from configuration.yaml with …
frontend: !include frontend.yaml

Thanks for reply
But if I want ads more than one theme how put it to frontend.yaml file?

Can you share your theme cyan ?

My example shows how to add more than one theme :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks I added more than one theme. Thanks

Trying to use this REALLY NICE theme but something went wrong so i can’t se the devices names in the logbook! Any ideas what to change?

1 Like

you can find it here: Dark Cyan Theme

is there an overview of built-in colors we can use out of the box? red, green, white yellow seem to work when creating a theme, but grey or brown not.

Other then specifying the colors like this “#4e4e4e” id love to read which colors are builtin so to speak.

Cheers,
Marius

What did you use for your floorplan? I used sketchup, I’m just not happy with it.

Luckily our home builder had our floorplans available as an svg file on their website. So I just grabbed them and modified.

5 Likes

Thanks!
Since all themes I saw were using codes instead of names I thought that wasn’t possible. (Have to check why Grey and Brown didn’t stick at first, showing alright now)
Why on earth isn’t this the standard for using colors in Hassio. So much easier and humanely understandable …?

Cheers
Marius

Because you are limited to 140 colours, where as with the numbers 16milion colours.