Shelly integration enhancement - import relays as lights and expose input toggle

I’m trying to use a detached button on my Shelly 1PM as an event. But for some reason the events are lagging by a lot. It takes 15-30 seconds for the event to arrive after pressing the button/switch.

What could be the issue here? I tried updating the firmware on the Shelly from 1.8.5 to 1.9.3-rc5, but no change in this.

From the above comments I feel like that I’m the only one experiencing this issue.

Yo are not the only one. I tried the same thing the first time but it was a bit laggy too (not that much, but maybe 3-4 seconds between flipping the switch and receive the event, so I turned back to have this input with MQTT as I had before.

Waiting for this feature to be as fast as MQTT in the future, I hope it will.

Just had a look at open issues over at https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+shelly and couldn’t see anything for delayed input toggle problems. If you can replicate the problem and provide logs i would suggest adding an issue there to make to raise visibility.