Shelly - unwanted behavior after HA reboot

Hi all,

I got unwanted behavior with one of my Shellies relays (cover mod) and with a shelly dimmer when Home assistant reboot.

I’ve got 10 shellies relay for my covers but just one of them moves after a HA reboot. All the relays have the same configuration settings.

For the Shelly dimmer after HA reboot it turns the lights on. For the dimmer in the setting " POWER ON DEFAULT MODE" I have checked the option : “OFF - Configure Shelly device to Turn OFF, when it has power.”

Did you know what’s going wrong here ?

Thank you.

Rpi 4 - core-2021.3.3 - supervisor-2021.03.4 - Home Assistant OS 5.12

Hello, I’m also having some trouble with Shelly, a Button,1 on the latest version, post here:

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/shelly/device_trigger.py:71
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 01:22:33 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 01:22:33
[2937669568] Error handling message: Unknown error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/decorators.py", line 18, in _handle_async_response
    await func(hass, connection, msg)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/device_automation/__init__.py", line 187, in with_error_handling
    await func(hass, connection, msg)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/device_automation/__init__.py", line 237, in websocket_device_automation_list_triggers
    triggers = await _async_get_device_automations(hass, "trigger", device_id)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/device_automation/__init__.py", line 133, in _async_get_device_automations
    device_automations = await asyncio.gather(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/device_automation/__init__.py", line 108, in _async_get_device_automations_from_domain
    return await getattr(platform, function_name)(hass, device_id)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/shelly/device_trigger.py", line 71, in async_get_triggers
    for block in wrapper.device.blocks:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

I got the following error in the logger, you don’t have anything showing up there?

You have unwanted behaviour, ergo not moving, with 9 relays, not 1?

No all my relays works well but only one of them gives a move from 100% closed to 90% closed when HA reboot.