Simple Node Red MQTT Relay guide?

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a guide which shows the flow’s and configuration setup in node red for linking raspberry Pi gpio’s to a relay board (8 Ch) with mqtt setup and settings.

I have all my hardware setup and I’ve got my mqtt broker setup and running… its just the flows i don’t understand and my internet searches have come up empty handed.

I want my relay modules to respond exactly the same way as my sonoff basics do with tasmota

Do you have the relays hooked into home assistant or you’re trying to control them directly from node-red?

I’m trying to get the relays into home assistant, i Have a raspberry pi and relay board’s like…

i simply want to be able to control the relays from home assistant. In another post i made a few weeks back i was advised that i could expose the Pi GPIO’s and use flyte/pi-mqtt-gpio this looks good but i haven’t looked into it yet as i don’t think it will let me attached an input GPIO to an output GPIO and effectively create a toggle switch off a physical button.

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/esp8266-tasmota-hardwired-rj45-options/93645

my goal is to get switches/relays into home assistant with the increased reliability from a RJ45 networked Pi.

I want the switches to respond exactly as my tasmota switches do… where i have a physical wall switch wired to GPIO14 on sonoff basics (wall light switch for the wife acceptance factor) but is also available in my home assistant interface so i can automate set scenes use alexa etc etc.
Im wanting to not use tasmota for this project because when ever I’ve had any reliability issues its come down to wifi network issues, I’m hoping an RJ45 Connected Raspberry Pi will get round this and give me rock solid reliability