Sinope Line Voltage Thermostats

Today I’ve added support for Sedna valve and sensor directly in HA via my custom_component neviweb130. You will have to switch your valve from Sinope water leak API to Sinope Neviweb. Instruction are available on Sinope site:

Claude,

Just tried one of the new custom services (set_keypad_lock) and it doesn’t work.

No error message, but the keypad remains unlocked. Ideas ?

Are you with HA core-2021.1.4 ?
On my side it do not work also. but in log I have

2021-01-18 21:50:03 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: domain=neviweb, service=set_keypad_lock, service_data=entity_id=climate.neviweb_climate_cave, lockKeypad=locked>
2021-01-18 21:50:03 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection] [547507298992] Sending {'id': 50, 'type': 'result', 'success': True, 'result': {'context': Context(user_id='0c85ba9cf3684c9c99ab8e29526bb7b5', parent_id=None, id='f287f148b9c2d4314ab83799be688f71')}}

So service data was sent succesfully by HA to neviweb custom_component. I need to dig a little to find out why neviweb custom_component do not send it to Neviweb

Yes, I’m on 2021.1.4

I just got the Sinope TH1300ZB and have been using the TH1123ZB for a while now with ZHA. The TH1123ZB has been working well for climate control however it would be great to have some of the more advanced features (e.g. setting 12 hour clock and outdoor temperature). The TH1300ZB seems to be working similarly to the TH1123ZB however it’s missing the electrical measurement sensor for some reason.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know as I’d be happy to test things out or provide some sort of logs or do some development if you could point me in the right direction of where to start.

I just discovered an unattended “feature” of gt125 gateway…

We are actually out of our house and before leaving, I shutdown the h.a server(bad idea) and for saving fiew $ we suspend the internet conection.

For some strange reasons, without internet, the gt125 decide at my place, even if I put the gt125 in away mode to switch the mode and go to presence mode! So, 21 degrees in my home, with a hydro Quebec cold period. I am very disappointed because when I am in the house, I have scripts in h.a to reduce the temperature when a cold period is announced.

I wrote to the technical service but… no response.

Best regards.

Thierry Vorms

I’ve done the quirks for the Sinopé thermostats in ZHA. Now I’m working to implement outside temperature and other services. I’ve a couple TH1300ZB and need to add some services like what I have in my other custom components.
So zhaquirks is done for thermostats, light and dimmer
Need to add code to ZHA and probably zigpy.

1 Like

All program are stored in the devices and GT125. Not in Neviweb. To work properly the GT125 devices need to receive time and date once a day or they could loose there program. For example, for the outside temperature if it do not receive outside data at least once per hour the thermostats revert to local setpoint display. Maybe, after a day without time and date update the thermostats just revert to normal setpoint. That’s why we need to have all services locally to keep our devices alive if there is no internet.

Sinopé is launching Éco Sinopé today with possibly new fonction in Neviweb.
Neviweb was down all day. I’ve lost all my outside temperature on my thermostats. Needed to activate set_outside_temperature service on my GT125 devices.
For coming days please check your HA custom components for Sinopé devices in case we need to update or change things.
We’ll have another peak demand tomorrow. I hope Neviweb shut down won’t cause any problem. Now all neviweb and neviweb130 custom_component devices are not updated and are not availables.

Have fun and stay hot tomorrow

Looking forward to to this.

Would anyone know why the sinope devices added with the custom component do not send to influxDB? I have other climate devices and they do send. Is this a limitation of the sinope integration or custom components or could I have something else badly configured on my side?

Which custom component do you use; sinope-GT125, neviweb or neviweb130 ?
If something is missing we can add it but I don’t use influxDB so I need more info on how influxDB is working

I finally debug the set_keypad_lock services. and push new release for neviweb and neviweb130 custom component. Services must be specific to each platform, climate, light and switch. Keypad_lock, timer and away_mode services was included in each platform so I’ve created and renamed those services to have a name specific to each platform.

Just tested the keypad lock for the thermostat, it works like a charm. I will then be able to lock the keypad during peak period event.

Merci Claude, excellent travail comme d’habitude !

I’m gonna push new version for those changes for the sinope-GT125 in few minutes.
I Hope it won’t affect your WAF if you lock too much devices :smile:

Anybody noticed that Neviweb didn’t update the thermostats outside temperature on second display. Sine this morning the temperature it stock at -11 oC.
On Neviweb website the displayed outside temperature is also at -11 oC.
Fortunately it is possible to send outside temperature locally to device on GT125 and GT130. But if you have automation that rely on outside temperature be carefull.

1 Like

At first, I thought it was because I upgraded the Sinope-130 to v0.5.2. For me, none of them are showing the outside temperature. Can you confirm that this comes from Neviweb and not from HA?

Yes just go on Neviweb portal and you will see that the outside temperature is always at -11 since this morning. There are also many timeout when we update our devices.

The temperature on Neviweb works for me. Currently showing -16.0C! Still nothing on my thermostat :confused:

Here an answer from Sinopé :

Bonjour ,

Le problème est survenu durant la fin de semaine , nous travaillons sur une solution.

Merci