SIP client card, as intercom

Both then…
RTP anyway
And then 5060 for phone and i believe 8089 for websocket… Not 100% sure, google it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TECHFox
I want to insert a sound file,
Where to put the files for Asterisk to read?
Thank you for the wonderful plugins they are very helpful to me,

In the config/www folder. Then set the URL in the card to /local/… So /local points to www.

I want to insert a sound file for the PBX-asterisk in your plugin,
Not for a SIP card plugin, but for setting up extensions in the PBX,
If what you wrote to me is also valid for this?

in the PBX itself? are you using the addon? my guess , is that you can place it in the config/asterisk folder then, since the other files are also there

I followed the Freepbx configuration steps, I configured the integration and the addon, but the only entity is the server. The extensions I created on Freepbax do not appear. What can I be doing wrong? Can someone help me?

the addon? you mean the asterisk addon? then you dont need freepbx
if its a new setup, just skip freepbx
the asterisk addon is preconfigured to use with the intergation and/or sip card

If I have asterisk installed on a rasp, don’t I need to use the asterisk addon? just use asterisk integration and card? That’s it?

no, the addon is an asterisk PBX
drop the rasperry then instead :slight_smile: , you dont need it anymore
The integration is also optional, it just provides sensors, you dont need it for the sip card

I understood. Thanks for the clarifications. Without wanting to abuse, I have one more question: in the server field of the card I can put my HA address, such as https://mydomain.duckdns.org:8443

I tried and failed,
I also tried to write him the path and it also did not help,
Maybe there is another solution?

hmm, not sure :frowning: never done it myself

just enter it without https
you dont need 8443 , the card makes use of a websocket connection, so you need also port 8089 to open in your firewall

so it will be

server: mydomain.duckdns.org
port: 8089

besides port 8089 , you also need to open this RTP range in your firewall 10000:20000 , needed for audio

Thank you very much

1 Like

Or you can open port 443 and proxy the port

Don’t like opening 443 :slight_smile: , stay away from common ports, also that 8089 is not good, open a different outport

Indeed anything you copy in /config/Asterisk goes in the add-on on startup.

Did you point the config to the right files? The Asterisk folder goes into /etc/asterisk.

Btw, never did this myself, but I think it should work.

Hello everyone! I have the card configured and I can make calls between home assistant users. However, the audio only works if I’m on my local network. When I’m using the mobile network, for example, the audio doesn’t work. I open the range of ports 10000-20000 as well as port 8089 for the ip of my home assistant server. Any idea what the problem could be?

What does the Asterisk and browser logs say?

I didn’t detect errors in the logs