Sky Connect, zha, Battery powered devices lost

Hello there, I lost many of my battery powered zigbee devices over night. I don´t see any software updates at night.

It is not limited to individual rooms or manufacturers, e.g. some Aqara sensors are accessible, but most are not. While the lamp in the storage room can be controlled without problems, the door sensor is not accessible 1m away. I am unfortunately new to zha and don’t really have a plan how to debug it.

thanks

If its that wide spread I would suggest perhaps interference with the zigbee network.
How long have you had this running ?
Have you made any recent changes ?

If you haven’t already done so, I would suggest adding a USB extension cable to your coordinator if your network is unstable.

After a few hours most of the devices got back online.
It is running for a few weeks. The Sky Connect is placed in the basement of my house, attached with a USB extension cable (1,5) at my Synology NAS. I also used 2 ikea Zigbee repeater, one in each floor.

They are online now but are there any ways to troubleshoot in future?

For the zha connected devices you can show the network but I don’t know what to do with that or in which way it could help.

Be sure to not connect to a USB 3.x port, instead connect the Zigbee Coordinator radio adapter either directly to a USB 2.0 port or through a powered USB 2.0 hub (as that will practically convert a USB 3.0 port into many USB 2.0 ports). Also, suggest buying a longer USB extension cable and a few more Zigbee Router devices as Zigbee has a relatively short range and poor penetration in addition to being very sensitive to interference. Read and follow → https://community.home-assistant.io/t/guide-for-zigbee-interference-avoidance-and-network-range-coverage-optimization/515752

Thanks, I did not know USB 2.0 point, I´ll try to optimize my setup.