Skydance 2.4G RF

@DeanoX Could you share your node red implementation?

Hi all,

first of all, sorry for my english language, i’m spanish and it is not so good.

I have seen your post about s1-b and wifi relay and i want to integrate it in order to use on alexa or google home.

I have no idea about home assistant (im a computer enginering, but i only know little details about home assistant).

I have 7 S1-B installed on my home and i want to control it.

Could you help me and show the correct way to do it?

Thanks you so much.

Regards.

Hi everyone!

Since I also have these at home, I wanted to contribute somehow and created a Python library and a HACS based integration. Currently, it supports only CCT controllers, but it shouldn’t be a big issue to add RGB support, if the integration proves to be useful.

Could you please give it a try, report the issues and possibly request additional features on GitHub?

2 Likes

Thanks for the effort but alas the link is broken, can you fix it ?

Hi guys
I have read this thread and I would like to accomplish actually the opposite way.
Is there a way to use some of the Skydance wall mounted DMX512 master panels (like this one Touch Panel 4 Zone RGB DMX512 Master & RF Remote T13 ) and let Home Assistant read its output? So the wall mounted panel would send DMX512 command to HomeAssistant (directly or with help of Nodered or anyhow) and HA would set the properties of the chosen light appropriately and then HA would control the lights (in a common way depending of the light type). So the Skydance panel would not control any lights directly but it would serve the same purpose as if you would control the color/brightness/etc. of the light in Lovelace.

3 Likes

Hi @drax can you share how to get the values to create your sheet?

It was so long ago…I think I have used HTTP Canary on my phone to capture the TCP traffic, i am sure you can to this with wireshark as well

1 Like

I was thinking of a way of updating the status when the lights are switched on by a switch. My idea is to add an ACS712 (https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DnNCCVJ) and an esp with a wifi module between the controller and the led, so that when it detects a change in voltage it can send an update of the device’s current status.
What are your thoughts on this? Is it possible?