SMA Solar WebConnect

I did some further testing.
I created a test account at sunny portal and put the data in the script → json data returned (of cause no real value inside, but working)
Putting my real data into the script again → login does not work from the script :frowning:
Copying this user/password to the website in the browser → login possible
but if i check “Remain logged in” on the website i get the same error “user/password wrong”.
So i tried to remove this line from the script:

‘ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$Logincontrol1$MemorizePassword’:‘on’,

and tried again but with the same bad result.
So i guess we should stop here, because i have no clue what happens to my account.
But nevertheless thank you very much for your help.

A last suggestion. On my side, I used “Fiddler” to see what data where provided by a browser to the server. This is how I “captured” all the header section. You could try with your account if you can identify the “headers” to pass to the server based on the working case from the browser.

I have followed all of your instructions but recently changed my password to include a special character, do you think this could be causing an issue?

May be but there is more. They have introduce new “cookies banner” and since that I did not found a way to correctly make the log-on with my code. Sorry for that…

Such a shame was so close to getting it working, good effort though it was the only solution that I could find on the web

After updates, the system seems to be demanding I tell it how big the "int"s and "unit"s are now. The following seems to work and eliminate the errors:
Address Name data_type
30775 SMA_Power_AC int32
30517 PV Daily Yield uint64
30513 Total Production uint64
30783 Grid voltage uint32
30803 Grid Frequency uint32
30953 SMA_Temperature int32
30201 SMA status uint32
30217 SMA Grid (contactor?) uint32
30813 Apparent Power int32
30805 Reactive Power int32