Smart Ceiling Fan options in Australia

The issue I see is I have Brilliant Smart wall controllers https://www.brilliantlighting.com.au/product/smart-wifi-ac-fan-wall-controller-e07a97 and HA shows no speeds available? I do see two preset modes Sleep & Nature but why wouldn’t the HA show speeds for a ceiling fan? The Smart Life app shows the speeds so I run my ceiling fans outside of HA which is annoying.

Do you have the light as well ?
I can get my Fan working in tuyalocal, but not the light :frowning:
How do you have it mapped if you have the light as well

I’m definitely very late here but thank you heaps! This gives me a lot to work with.

…Wonder if I could modify his design to work via Ethernet without botching it too badly… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

(Another very late post I’m sorry)… I took a bit of a risk and put 5 of the recently released Clipsal Wiser Zigbee fan controllers in to drive my existing fans, and they work great with HA via a SkyConnect dongle.

1 Like

Just looking at these now. They look great! Any idea if they are compatible with Zigbee2mqtt?

1 Like

Look very interesting Thank You

I have 2 of these and got them to work now, let me know if you still need help? @Trial_Master

Thanks, that post was from Oct 22. I replaced all the ceiling fans with BAF and all functions are seen in HA.

Worked for me with 48" SkyFan (with light) and this module. Can control fan speed and light.