Smart Home Dataset for Machine Learning Project

Hello, I am a student. My research direction is mainly interaction threats. The content of my research is similar to this article “Scalable analysis of interaction threats in IoT systems”. And I want to analyze some data sets. If your data set can Share it out, I will be very grateful.

Hello Peanut Butter,

Since such a long time when you guys shared about this topic, I have just been popped in and felt interest in it. I’m doing a thesis of the anomaly detection for smart home. I use machine learning to do it, via lots of models such as RNN, CNN and SVM but I found that Decision Tree gives high accuracy and must faster on training and evaluating. From your sharing I found this could be good if I implement the model in HA to detect anomaly behaviour as such as you explain. If possible could you share a little bit about your project or paper you have done about it. And the dataset you have implemented in it? Thanks and hope to see your reply soon.
Kind regards,
B

1 Like

Hey binhnnguyen! The model used was Autoencoder with GRU. I sent some more details via private message. All the best for your thesis

1 Like

Hello Binh,
I’m also interested in smart home failure prediction, and I want to use deep learning to predict failure categories and causes. But, to my dismay, I don’t have the data set. Can you share what data set you used. Thank you very much.
Yours sincerely,
Jason

Hi peanutbutter,
I am interested in smart device failure prediction and I want to use it to predict failure causes and classification. But I don’t have a data set on that, and I’m excited that you’re doing experiments on that, too. Your dropbox address doesn’t seem to be working anymore, and I can’t get it. Can you share the relevant data sets that you use?
Yours sincerely,
Jason