Smart TRV configuration issue

Hi, I hope someone can help as I have one of those problems that is going to be something really simple but I cant quite see it at the moment

I have two Zigbee TRV’s in home assistant - both of them can be seen fine but when I add the temperature card to my dashboard one seems to have a max setting of 30 degrees and the other has a max setting of 300.

This was confirmed when I checked them in developer tools, how do I modify the attributes so they both have a 30Degree limit?
When I go to the device in ZHA i cant see an option to modify the attributes

I use zigbee2mqtt and all radiator valves have the same range of min/max temperature. I don’t use zha. What type of radiator valves do you have?
If I have to put my bet it will be on zha.

The one that reads to 30 is a Sandy Beach Zigbee TRV
The one that reads to 300 is Moes device

So ive done some googling now i am home and i found this post

I have tried copying and pasting the YAML code into my customize.yaml but pointing it at my TRV

climate.entity_id: climate.kitchen_radiator_becathermostat
    min_temp: 7
    max_temp: 30

however it comes up with the following error

Bad indentation of a mapping Entry YAML:
Incomplete explicit mapping pair; a key node is missed YAML

Im sorry for the total noob question and im pretty sure this is something easily fixed but as am very much a beginner in YAML so im not sure what ive done wrong here

Start with simple solution. If I’m on your place I will remove one radiator valve and add it again. Maybe something was wrong during paring process.
If you get the same results than it might be zha issue. I have zigbee2mqtt, have 6 moes trv and don’t have this problem.

How about trying this:

climate.climate.kitchen_radiator_becathermostat:
    min_temp: 7
    max_temp: 30