SmartThings Integration - Missing Switch and Button

The developer for the SmartThings device handler for Aeotec and Hank Z Wave four-button scene controllers has updated the code to create 4 child device buttons by default. Each button press Event comes through as a different device in HA now. I did have to un-pair and pair the button to get the 4 devices to show up in SmartThings. It sounds like this was a fix for the new SmartThings app, but it helps HA users too.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to load the child button DTH to get all four buttons to show up in SmartThings. But with my integration into HA it’s still only picking up one of them? I’ve reloaded the Integration several times. And that one entity is just the battery? Any ideas on what I should look at? I did not unpair/pair it because I see all 4 buttons working in the ST app.

Hello

I try to use the fibaro The button z-wave version using the integration over the smarthings but the device only have the entities for the sensor.fibaro_button_battery nothing related to the press button as sensor …

Any a way to solve this?

Thank you