[SOLVED] Deconz addon and Hassio

Hi Guys!

Maybe someone can show me the way for solve the issue.

I was faced with the fact that the Xiaomi mi/aqara motion sensors connected through deconz very long transmit their event to HA.

The most interesting thing is in Phoscon app the event is defined as it should be after 90 seconds, but at the same time HA continues to think that the movement was still old - and the new movement, which is detected by the Phoscon app is not transmitted to HA. Thus, in the HA update takes about 3-4 minutes…

Can someone advise something in this case please?

I know about hack and set via REST API the sensor config to 60 sec… but I’m interesting in why HA is not recive the event after 90 sec, about motion is not detected? Where is the problem at my side?

I have the Raspberry 3b with Raspbee on top and Hass + official Deconz addon. All in one host.

p.s. Today I’m listening the websocket of Deconz, and event about ‘motion is not detected’ is get after 90 second after evet of the motion was detected - so seems at Deconz side all wortk fine, what the problem guys?

Thanks in advance.

It’s built into the Xiaomi sensor. There is a hardware mod or configuration change you can make (I’ve not done this).

But via Xiaomi Gateways this sensors work perfectly and motion detect 1 per minutes.

I don’t own the sensors myself, I just remember seeing a huge thread (can’t find it now) that outlines how to send updates every 5 seconds via a hardware mod. People then got onto discussing changing it via deconz configs (although I can’t remember how long the timeouts were on these).

Yeah, I saw it, u talking about hardware hack from Korean dude. But, in my case, I just try to understood where is the issue in, because if the HA get events every 90 seconds, I think I can be rewrite some of my automations like timers for 2 minutes, and they refresh will be more usable with this 90 second events, but no, HA getting update of this events more than 3 minutes. It’s very unusable :frowning:

In general, I solved my question by changing the update time on the sensors for 60 seconds using the REST API. Everything works fine, and after reloading HA, everything is saved. Thanks.

Can you give us some more details?

Hi! Sure, I’m just use set config via curl.

Like this:

curl -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X PUT -d '{"duration": 60}' http://IP:PORT/api/KEY_OF_DECONZ/sensors/NUMBER_OF_SENOR/config

And puted 60 seconds instead of default 90 seconds. Also about reboot, the settings back to the default value ONLY after power off at the host, when u rebooted the instance, setup of 60 seconds will be saved.

1 Like