I had TTS up and running, but not any longer. I’ve read a lot of posts with ideas and suggestions, but I don’t see a definete “this is how it’s done”, and I know that HA is changing and Google is changing all the time, and the docs are way behind, but I really need some clarification.
I’ve tried both with HA without ssl active, and I’ve also tried with ssl active.
The ha is run through nabu casa, and there is no nat from the outside to the ha.
The http section looks like this:
http: base_url: http://hassio.domain.dk:8123 ssl_certificate: /ssl/combined.pem ssl_key: /ssl/domain.pem
The tts section looks like this:
# Text to speech tts: - platform: google_translate language: 'da'
At some point I got the ‘pling’ in the speakers and no talk, but now I don’t even get the ‘pling’.