Sonof RF Bridge and Home Assistant

Hello
i`m just start with Home assistant, and i try to connect device using Sonof RF Bridge.
i flashed Bridge to tassmota and i see on console data from rf button, they look like this:

19:54:30 MQT: Sonoff_Bridge/tele/RESULT = {"Time":"2020-04-06T19:54:30","RfReceived":{"Sync":12430,"Low":380,"High":1100,"Data":"011E01","RfKey":"None"}}

i connected bridge to home assistant and in log i see

2020-04-06 20:17:48 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mqtt.binary_sensor] No matching payload found for entity: Pilot_nr_1 with state topic: Sonoff_Bridge/tele/RESULT. Payload: ‘011E01’, with value template Template("‘{{ value_json.RfReceived.Data }}’")

what i tryed to do:
i added in configuration.yaml

binary_sensor:
  - platform: mqtt
    state_topic: "Sonoff_Bridge/tele/RESULT"
    name: "Button_1"
    payload_on: "011E01"
    payload_off: "011E01off"
    value_template: ‘{{ value_json.RfReceived.Data }}’

inside automations.yaml

- alias: Reset Button
  hide_entity: true
  initial_state: 'on'
  trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: binary_sensor.Button_1
    to: 'on'
    for:
      seconds: 5
  action:
  - service: mqtt.publish
    data:
      topic: Sonoff_Bridge/tele/RESULT
      payload: 011E01off

all i wont is see change on lovelance desktop

any idea ?
mayby i need extra add-ons ?
i use sonof 4ch with tassmota and work good

quotes here look weird, replace them with ordinary identical single/double quotes.

should be payload_off: "011E01off"

Thank you !
i replace ’ -> " and everything start work !

"should be payload_off: "011E01off"" not realy payload is correct for my

cool! be careful with quotes and use “Copy to clipboard” where possible instead of copying yaml coed manually.
yes, you’re right about not quoting 011E01off (I do it almost subconsciously for various reasons) but if you had 01101 you could’ve been in troubles as the parser returns it as 1101.

You should know that the binary_sensor configuration you created works well when there’s only one RF device communicating via the Sonoff RF Bridge. If you have more than one device, that style of configuration will cause Home Assistant to report “No matching payload found” messages.

That’s because the Sonoff RF Bridge uses one MQTT topic to report the state of multiple devices. It means the topic’s payload sometimes contains the state of sensor #1 and other times it is the state of sensor #2. Whenever sensor #1 receives a value that doesn’t match its payload_on or its payload_off (because the payload it received was intended for sensor #2), Home Assistant will report (in the log) “No matching payload”.

If you want to learn how to prevent these warning messages, I suggest you review the two strategies documented here: