Sonoff core 2024.1.0 integration failure

Hello, after update 2024.1.0, the integration with sonoff stopped working, the devices are not responding to commands correctly, when turning on or off a light the command is not executed and the times the command is executed it does not update the status of the light, Anyone else having this problem?

5 Likes

Everyone who has Sonoff devices and running the SonoffLAN/AlexxIT Integration is. Restore the 2023.12.4 to recover.

2 Likes

Same problem with Sonoff integration. Commands are not responding correctly.

When you click on a lamp, it lights up, but the button turns on and off alone, not updating the current state.

So far the solution is not to update to the new version.

Same here… Back to 2023.12.4 I go

Confirmed the same issue here.

Same problem.
Back to 2023.12.4

Also the energy consumption has stopped being reported with this update. So there are multiple issues that need to be addressed. Not just changing a a piece of code to suppress the error message that others are saying is the fix.

same here too

There appears to be a new sonoff integration (3.5.4 released today)

Has anyone verified if this is a fix?

Thanks

1 Like

I just installed it now installing 2024.1.HA update. Will see what happens.

Can confirm that the latest sonoff integration update solved my problem for lights switch not working/reporting correctly

3 Likes

It is working correctly. Do have an error message (Warning) about 2025.1 depreciated entity. But functioning as it should. Great work by AlexxIT and the group on the SonoffLAN HACS !!! :+1:

1 Like

Yep!

My relay boards are working properly again now. Thanks to the SonoffLAN group!

1 Like

Anyone experience issues with Sonoff LAN 3.5.4, want to check before I upgrade to it and then have major issues again, like we had with Home Assist core 2024.1.0 :slight_smile:

my problem also disappeared once upgrading to sonoff 3.5.4.

It works again after updating to version 3.5.4

1 Like

Hi everyone, I updated to version 2024.1.2 and my Sonoffs continue to have problems (all devices are updated to the latest version available) they respond poorly, do you have commands or rather the states of the various relays are not updated, thanks in advance for those who help me can help

Thank you !! sorry I solved it

Please assist me with how to update the sonoff integration to the Latest version

What’s the procedure to update the sonoff integration ?