Sonoff Dual Window Cover with set position

This solution I think is doing it wrong, if in the original way it worked well I think that with the structure of now I should also get it.

I will continue testing to see if I locate the problem.
Thanks Pierre

fixed up!!!

it was a silly mistake,

I was keeping xxxxxx_cover in automation, when in the group we had eliminated that termination.

Glad you found a solution.

Thanks to your help I have achieved it.

I need to generate a master to see if I get it.

And two details,

1, in the frontend I have managed not to see the automation, but in homekit (iphone) I can not hide them,
I have tried with this code

homebridge_hidden: true

Under -id xxx but it tells me that in automation you can not do that command.

2, can you hide the round clocks in fronted?

The hidden attribute is in ‘ customisation ‘ not in ‘automation’

However I used this code in configuration.yaml

homekit:
 filter:
   include_domains:
     - cover
     - switch
     - sensor

Check this out:

Don’t know what you mean by ‘round clocks’ Can you post a picture?

again thank you very much, I’ve already hidden from homekit.
The clocks too, it was something basic in ha, but I think I started with something very difficult. I have achieved it and I am understanding more things.

Thanks pierre for your help!

Hello. A super job. a question: I have configured everything as you did. the cover.stop service does not work for me. do not stop the blinds. I have a 4 channel sonoff. Thanks for your help

From own experience, if you are using the totally original code, you have changed the name badly in some place.

Which hardware are you all using?

Hi,

thank you for this addition, unfortunately my Cover State is displayed endless as „opening“, closed will be Displayed correctly. Did I miss to adjust something?

Thank you in advance.

How is your config for the Sonoff module, in case of wiring the original switch?

Hi,
The same thing happens to my partner j1gg3, they mark me opening and the icon remains spinning on the phone. When I use the blinds one at a time.

However, when I use the groups that I create with Pierre, that is to say 2 blinds at the same time, it goes backwards and stays closed and the icon rotates, in this case in open it does not remain turning.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hello,
thanks to the precious contributions of bkbilly and Pierre, I managed to complete the project of 8 roller shutters even with the use of Google Home, and everything works very well.
But I need to lock the shutters to a certain position but I can not create a proper script.
Basically, while respecting the existing automation, I need to fixed value (ex. 55) to be attributed to “input_number.cucina_set_position”.
I tried to create in sripts.yaml:

cucina_giu_fix:
Alias: “lowers kitchen blinds fix”
sequence:
- service: cover.close_cover
date:
entity_id: cover.cucina_cover_fix

and in automations.yaml:

id: ‘513’
alias: cucina - Set Position Down Fix
triggers:
platform: state
entity_id: input_number.cucina_set_position
condition:
condition: template
value_template: “{{(states.input_number.cucina_position.state | int)> (((55 * 20) / 100) | int)}}”
action:

• service: timer.start
    data_template:
    entity_id: timer.cucina_down
    duration: “{{'00: 00:% 02d '| format (((states.input_number.cucina_position.state | int) - (((55 * 20) / 100) | int)) | abs)}}”
  • service: cover.close_cover
    date:
    entity_id: cover.cucina_cover

is
id: ‘514’
alias: Kitchen - Set Position Up Fix

but it does not work.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Can you please also share the config for gpio buttons on tasmota?

Hi,

Look the post from lior_shabo (9 sep),

This work good with siri i understand that with google too

GPIO0 Button1 - 09 switch 1
GPIO1 Serial Out - none
GPIO3 Serial In - none
GPIO9 ESP8285 - 10 switch 2

1 Like

Thank you!

Wish to buy and automate some window curtains. First I need to understand which curtains to buy (that can be automated with a Sonoff or similar) . Can anyone share some links? Thanks

Thanks for the tip, I solved with a simple script with a delay to reach the desired position of the covers.

Just a last question. Do I have to connect physical switch to gpio pins or can I use the same wires that goes to the motor?