Sonoff RF Bridge help

Hi Guys,
just got a Sonoff RF bridge, and flashed it with tasmota, now looking to integrate it into Hassio,
my problem is most of the info seem to be outdated for my version of Hassio (93.1)

after entering this below in my Config.Yaml everything checks out ok until i restart Hassio

binary_sensor:

platform: mqtt
      name: "pir wherever"
      payload_on: "ECD71E"
      payload_off: "ECD71Eoff"
      sensor_class: motion
      state_topic: "tele/RF_Bridge/RESULT"
      value_template: ‘{{ value_json.RfReceived.Data }}’ 

but on a restar I get the error below

2019-05-19 21:26:13 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.config_validation] Your configuration contains extra keys that the platform does not support.
Please remove [sensor_class], [b- platform].  (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 38). 
Offending data: {"platform": "mqtt", "name": "pir wherever", "payload_on": "<redacted>", "payload_off": "<redacted>", "sensor_class": "motion", "state_topic": "tele/sonoffrf/RESULT", "value_template": "<redacted>", "b- platform": "yr"}

Binary sensor does not support the sensor class, so do what the error suggest and remove the sensor_class line. You can add the same line to your customize.yaml. See this post:

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/customize-text-of-binary-sensor-on-off-state/4653

1 Like

I think you need to change sensor_class to device_class.

1 Like