Sonoff ZBBridge suddenly appears offline but is online and working

Appreciate constructive feedback in home-assistant.io/issues/17170 if think Sonoff ZBBridge should be lísted in ZHA integration documentation as in the top of the list of “known working radio modules” or not:

That way all those comments for and against can be collected in a single place for considerations.

I really don’t understand this fury against Sonoff ZBBridge.
The greater reliability of a wired line compared to a wifi link is obvious (as warned in the zigpy github) but somebody could be forced to use a wireless bridge for many reasons.
I personally use the sonoff device without any problem and the infamous error “NCP entered failed state” happens very rarely and does not affect my system reliability.

Hello,

I am not able to uplaod the ncp-uart-sw_6.7.8_115200.ota file. I am still getting the invalid file signature message. I use tasmota 12.5.0. There was no reset action after the “Backlog Weblog 3; so65 1; Module 75” command given.

Strange, just did the upgrade to 6.7.9 for a curiosity- all went smooth as defined in my previous post :slight_smile:
Best, JR
BTW are You using a downloaded ota file?- I do…

Hi,

I have made a same mistake with the wrongly flashed tasmota (that fw doesn’t have a module 75). For the fix, I need to flash the minimal version first. Then the zb-version of tasmota and finally I was able to flash the uart fw.