Sony Bravia KDL-48W650D

I am new to Home Assistant and I have read comments on the Sony Bravia’s. I have it configured and I can see it on the Main page. But, I cannot get the pin to come up or enter 0000 for the tv pin. Verified the IP address and pinged the address. Would there be a port that needs to be opened or can it not be compatible?
Thank you in advance,

I’ve had similar problems with my KDL-46W905. The PIN never showed up when using my desktop pc. My solution was to open the page on my smartphone where I could successfully enter the PIN.

Thanks, that worked for me, but have other strange problem, whenever HA restarts the tv turns on automatically…

My issue is that I didn’t manage to get PIN from TV. How have you managed to get it? I have entered PIN 0000 in UI and I see the following in logs:

hass[17851]: 2019-12-18 09:02:08 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: domain=configurator, service=configure, service_data=configure_id=140245385543976-1, fields=pin=0000>
hass[17851]: 2019-12-18 09:02:08 ERROR (SyncWorker_32) [braviarc.braviarc] [W] HTTPError: 401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: http://tv6acfd1660cd6.home/sony/accessControl

What year is your Sony TV (there should be a trailing letter in model that encodes year, e.g. KDL-46W905A)?

It’s a model A. Just load homeassistant frontend on your mobile device an start pairing it fro your mobile browser.

Thanks, I understood what I did wrong. I was entering pin 0000, while I should have entered nothing (leave it empty). Then check the TV screen where PIN was displayed (disappears in 1 minute, so one need to hurry). Finally it worked well.