Spotify Playlist Player

don’t forget to reset your client_secret :wink: never a good idea to share it

I love this project. However, it won’t play music on my Google Mini’s. In Google Assistant app it changes from “Not playing” to “Now playing” when I execute the script to play music from a selected playlist, I get to hear the chime from the Google Mini indicating it turned on, but no music. Anyone got an idea of what I’m doing wrong?

Hmm, automation.yaml, empty file, copied the code in,
end of the stream or a document separator is expected at line 2, column 3:
trigger:
^

Hi, I’m new to Home Assistant and I’m trying to understand how I can configure this into my dashboard. I’m using lovelace in storage mode not using yaml.

Is this possible still? If so, can somebody explain how I can do this?

Thanks

Follow the steps on https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/spotify/

The extra stuff is with scripts and automations

1 Like

@GigabitGuy

hello how I can add all to package file?

@TinyBouvier could you ever resolve the error? Im having the same issue

I got everything configured.
But when executing play nothing happens.
The error message I get is.

Unable to find referenced entities media_player.spotify

Actually, if you don’t mind using a Spotify playlist converter to download Spotify playlists to MP3 files, any player can be used as a Spotify playlist player.

OMG… The code is too complicated for me. I usually play Spotify playlist in local files offline. I choose the songs I like and download them to mp3 with Spotify Music Unlocker. It can remove the DRM quickly and convert them to various formats.

Exciting news IssacSmith!

Introducing the Spotify Playlist Player - a slick player that lets you groove to your favorite playlists on a chosen source effortlessly. Perfect for enhancing your with Spotify Web experience.

Thanks!! Try it and know me about!!

Dear Team,

Certainly, Thank you for sharing information about the Spotify Playlist Player. It appears to be a specialized player designed to play selected playlists from Spotify on a designated source, utilizing the Spotify component. This feature offers a convenient way for users to enjoy their preferred playlists seamlessly. However, it’s crucial to emphasize that acquiring the official Spotify application through authorized channels, such as downloading the Spotify APK from the official website, ensures a secure and reliable user experience. Utilizing legitimate sources minimizes the risk of potential security threats and guarantees access to the latest features and updates. Therefore, users are encouraged to prioritize the official Spotify application to enhance their overall music streaming experience…Good to See.

A lot of Thanks!!