Stable release versions

Sure but that’s independent of the “installer with 200 sites” scenario you described in your previous post.

An installer needs priority access to technical support and a means of remotely managing groups of sites (for example, to batch upgrade/downgrade client systems).

There’s been no hint that the project will eventually accommodate those needs. Not saying it never will, only that it hasn’t been mentioned. In my opinion, it’s an opportunity for Nabu Casa to have another revenue stream (value-added services for installers).

Sounds like itsyour problem that you want Nabu Casa to own. Just because a specific release is ‘stable’ for you does not mean it’s stable for someone else. I dare say a ‘stable’ release and almost no support for devices.

Aren’t most feature requests users (us) asking Nabu Casa to put in something that is a problem on inconvenient for us.

I’m not asking them to certify that everything works on a release. I’ll make sure everything that needs to work for me and my customers works on the releases I give out. I just want the ability to install the latest version of Home Assistant and probably HAOS associated with the last release where everything worked correctly for my users.

You know what I’m tired of defending a simple request. Everyone seems to be worried about how I will run my business which is no one’s business but mine. So close the request, delete it, whatever. I’m tired of trying to explain myself to a bunch of people that can’t see past their IT mentality. And yes after 40 years in IT in Support, Development and Project Management I can talk about the IT mentality.

The Feature Requests section of this community forum is a casual wish list. FRs are typically fulfilled by volunteer developers (based on what piques their interest) and rarely influences what Nabu Casa’s development team chooses to do next.

Everyone is free to submit ideas and everyone is free to comment on those ideas.

Users typically suggest workarounds because the odds of having one’s FR implemented are low. There are highly upvoted FRs that have been open for years.