Struggling with finding the source of this error

Here is the message:
Logger: homeassistant.helpers.template
Source: helpers/template.py:1485
First occurred: September 11, 2021, 1:33:32 PM (88 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:39:59 AM

Template variable warning: ‘dict object’ has no attribute ‘click’ when rendering ‘{{ value_json.click }}’

It seemed to appear after I switched from ZHA to Zigbee2mqtt. Not sure if that is the cause of a coincidence. But I have no idea where or what device is causing this? The error is in the general Log file and the Core system log file. If you need more info please let me know. BTW, all device work just fine but something somewhere thinks it’s a button? I do have 4 or 5 buttons that work.
Thank you

I suggest inspecting the action section of any automation, or blueprint, you have that listens to a remote-control’s button events.

Thanks for your reply. I don’t have any automations, blueprints, scripts etc since I do everything in Node-Red. But, per your “action” suggestion, I started looking at how Zigbee2mqtt set up the zigbee buttons and sure enough one of the buttons had a “click” entity that the other didn’t have (They were both smartthings buttons). I have disabled it and I’ll check the logs and let you know.
Thank you SO much just for helping out, because it made me look at something I hadn’t. I’ve been trying to find this for months!!

It probably originated from Zigbee2Mqtt deprecated click event.

For example, see here-

Similar thread with your issues-

Thanks for the info and the links. I think that was it and now I know how to handle these in the future. Thanks again.