Summer breeze

I used a Mini-media player card modified by custom card modder. This effect just appeared when playing around and I really liked it. Note that all individual cards are combined in a vertical-stack-in card. Here is the code of one individual card (with a markdown at the top for the title)

cards:
  - card:
      content: ' '
      title: Lautsprecher
      type: markdown
    style:
      '--paper-card-background-color': 'rgba(89,87,86,0.15)'
      border-bottom-left-radius: 0px
      border-bottom-right-radius: 0px
      border-top-left-radius: 10px
      border-top-right-radius: 10px
      text-align: center
    type: 'custom:card-modder'
  - card:
      artwork: cover
      card: null
      entity: media_player.kuche
      icon: 'mdi:google-home'
      type: 'custom:mini-media-player'
    style:
      '--paper-card-background-color': transparent
      border: 1px
      border-radius: 10px
      box-shadow: '0px 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.3)'
      margin: 15px
      overflow: hidden
    type: 'custom:card-modder'
type: 'custom:vertical-stack-in-card'

I see, thanks!
You know card-modder has been replaced by card-mod, and you dont need to declare a type: card-modder any longer? Or wont that work with the mini-media-player?
Will try henceforth :slight_smile:

Yeah, I know, I just havenā€™t had enough time to change it. So no idea if it works with mini media player. Let me know, when you chekc it out!

I was also having trouble with the background image. Thought Iā€™d share what worked for me. Basically the image referenced in the theme was giving a 404 when opening it directly in the browser.

After some fiddling it seemed to be caused by the _ or - in the image name. I think these characters should be allowed in a url so my guess is, something is going wrong in the built in webserver.

I just wanted it to work so for me the fix was to take out the - and _ by renaming it to breeze.jpg and change the url in the theme. Now it works great. Beautiful theme btw!

1 Like

Hi there , ā€¦

First of all , ā€¦ nice theme.

Im installing this and is goes very well , ā€¦ just one issue at the moment , ā€¦ my cards background are not transparent :frowning:

can you help me out ?

Hi,
Probably it isnā€™t working because I didnā€™t mantain the theme for a long time as I donā€™t use it anymore and didnā€™t find a lot of interest in the community.

If you want to, I can try to look into it and try to adjust everything to newer home assistant versions. But be aware: I have no idea, when Iā€™ll get to it, so could be some wait :wink: