Support for control of HomeKit bulbs and switches (testing required!)

Sorry for asking about this old message but I’m trying to configure my P1EU and I don’t know how to do it but you seem to have it working. How did you configure it?

Same issue here…

Hi there, I’m a newbie and this is my first post in this forum. I have manage to pair Koogeek bulb https://www.koogeek.com/p-lb1.html to HA. So far, I can control it perfectly from HA. However, I’m been trying to export back this light to Homekit without any success. All other lights (using broadlink switch and light template) have been successfully discovered within HA Bridge in Homekit. My HA 0.85.1 running on Hassio Rpi3b+. I have the following on my config

discovery:
  enable:
    - homekit

homekit:
  filter:
    include_domains:
      - sensor
      - switch
      - climate
      - fan
      - cover
      - light

Is there something I done incorrectly or have koogeek bulb not supported yet.

mjg59 Looks like mjg59 hasn’t been on this thread since May, is this supported still? I’m trying to setup HK devices in the new LoveLace UI, and I think the right way to do that is to add an entity card, but I can’t seem to get any of my devices to pair. I see them in the entity listing, but they don’t pair up. So far I’ve tried wall plug type switches (iDevices iDEV0001 and iHome iSP6x).

Brett

I was able to get my iDevices switch and socket paired about two months ago. The switch still works fine with the latest HA. I was messing around with the socket and the Android app, though, and can no longer get it to pair. My thinking has been that something in either HA or Hass.IO changed and messed up pairing. I’m still running an old ResinOS and I’ve been meaning to upgrade to HassOS to see if it makes a difference. I’m glad to see that you’ve had the same trouble with another brand of HomeKit device, so it doesn’t appear to be manufacturer specific.

I bought 3 iHome iSP6X SmartPlug’s and they show up to ask for there pairing code but then i am unable to locate them to use them i’m unsure what is going on i’m using Hass OS with Home Assistant 0.87.1

I guess there’s still no BTLE support? Please please please clearly state this in the component page. I just wasted hours trying to get my Eve Thermo recognized.