Support for Eufy RoboVac or Smart Bulbs?

Used this one here: https://github.com/mitchellrj/eufy_robovac
Is there another?
Not sure why only the status won’t work and all else does, someone else above is having the same issue.
Maybe firmware issue?
The local key and id are correct else I wouldn’t be able to control anything.

Also @VarenDerpsAround, which model do you have and are you also running HA on raspberry pi?

The status just started working for me today with 0.103.4 :laughing:

Seems to be the access_token issue. Did a factory reset, pulled a new token and have managed to get the status to work through several HA reboots.

@mitchellrj Do you think it would be possible to add support for the quick clean (30 mins) and edge clean functionality? I find myself going to the Eufy app for those options since I cannot call them from HA.
I have an issue created in your github to track this and I can assist with any testing if required :slight_smile:

So is this working? Can it get pushed in to core?

Also does anyone with a c series hoover have any bulbs or switches in Hass? It broke mine, prd to lakeside for a fix though

i have a 15c i would like to get working. I hacked away at it on and off all day, and i think im going to throw in the towel. if anyone has any pointers that would be great. thank you to everyone in the home assistant community for the work that you do :slight_smile:

Try this

i did…tuya.m.my.group.device.list wasn’t giving me anything so i used ‘*’ and i saw output, but i couldn’t find anything that said localkey

Happy New Year folks!

So which component should I use to get HA working with a Eufy 11c?

I copied all the text in the console to Word and then searched and found the local key.

The 15C isn’t supported yet, so I’m having trouble getting it to work. I’ll try and work out what needs changing and see if I can fix it.

Happy New Year! try https://github.com/BnMcG/HomeAssistant-RoboVac its supposed to work with 11c

i used notepad++, but as i have been playing around with different ways to find the localkey, i found out you can actually use the TuyaSmart app to connect the RoboVacs, so i was going to see if i can sniff it from that.

Using that I’m getting the following

## Log Details (ERROR)

Wed Jan 01 2020 14:28:16 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)

Failed to update RoboVac status: unpack requires a buffer of 2 bytes
Log Details (ERROR)
Wed Jan 01 2020 14:28:37 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
[Errno 32] Broken pipe
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/robovac/robovac.py", line 324, in _send_packet
    self.s.send(encrypted_packet_data)
BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
Log Details (ERROR)
Wed Jan 01 2020 14:35:12 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
Failed to update RoboVac status: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

not sure what i was doing wrong the first 5 times, but i was able to get the localkey and devid, but as you said its not supported…i get the:

2020-01-01 10:56:48 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.eufy_vacuum.tuya] Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
2020-01-01 10:56:48 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.eufy_vacuum.tuya] Failed to decrypt message from 331ecc9d**c* (192.168.38.66:6668)

Anyone have an 11c working in Home Assistant? Can you tell me how you have it working?

I hotfixed this by setting TuyaDevice default version to 3.1 (line 438 in tuya.py).
Not the cleanest solution but it works for me :wink:

hey whatever works, and that did! thank you :)))

Work for my 35c too never get it work with Home Assistant till now. Thanks.

Where do you find the tuya.py?

I would like to create a sensor for the last time it ran, has anyone want ideas how I could extract this info?

This integration stopped working for me today.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/robovac/robovac.py", line 324, in _send_packet

self.s.send(encrypted_packet_data)

OSError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

2020-02-06 15:16:01 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.eufyrobovac.vacuum] Failed to update RoboVac status: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor