Support for Pico Paddle Remote (PJ2-P2B-GWH) in the lutron_caseta integration

This is a relatively new Pico device with a familiar paddle design (spring-loaded, return to center). The ability to accommodate the Lutron-documented behavior (recognition of single or double tap to the “up” side, single tap to the “down” side) would be ideal. I am using a Pro hub and 15 other Lutron devices (switches and dimmers as well as Pico devices) and they all work perfectly, so I am presuming the integration will need enhancement in order to “see” a paddle remote (and please correct me if I’m wrong on this).

I’ve been combing through the code, looking for where the integration identifies the model and capabilities of each Lutron device, but I haven’t found it yet. If some one would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I might be able to write the code myself and submit it for consideration. Thanks!

Wondering the same, as I found tonight that Home Assistant 2024.2.0 still doesn’t support my Lutron Pico PJ2-P2B paddle type switch. While it may be discovered, Triggers such as “On pressed” don’t work. In the Lutron Caséta device list, it is seen incorrectly as a:
PJ2-3BRL-GXX-X01 (Pico3ButtonRaiseLower)
by Lutron Electronics Co., Inc

Any updates yet?
FYI, the PJ2-P2B-GWH doesn’t show in the latest Home Assistant 2024.2.5 either, but to be fair, the release notes made no mention of it either.

I was incorrect, I restarted and tada, not only was the paddle type pico remote discovered, but the On and Off triggers work correctly when creating an automation to turn on my basement lights that are plugged into 4 Kasa EP25 switches. Yay!