Supported DALI2 DT8 control with least effort?

Is there any plug & play solutions to use DALI2 DT8 lights with Home Assistant? I am aware of the ADFWeb MQTT bridge, and I’m aware of some people who have bridged via KNX.

Suppose I just want to control 50 lights that are wired together with DALI, and there’s no existing controller, power supply, etc–just the DALI lights. Is there anything that I could buy that would plug into the DALI network, and then the lights would be auto-discoverable in HA?

There is probably no auto-discovery for that, but it reads like it would do the job using REST / WS / NodeRed. Have not tried it myself though. DALI-2 IoT Gateway - Lunatone

The easiest way is to use Atios KNX Bridge which - other than the name suggests - works with a DALI only installation as well. It supports up to 64 single addresses, 16 groups, is multi master compatible, e.g. syncs the state of the DALI lights when controlled via a DALI wall button or similar, and advertises the whole system into Home Assistant via Matter or HomeKit as a protocol. There is even a built-in DALI power supply that can be independently de/activated. The configuration of the DALI lights works via Webinterface.