Sutro integration

Yup, it still works for me. Did you make sure to replace the EMAIL and PASSWORD placeholders in the command with the e-mail and password you use to log in to the Sutro app?

I did. I’ve tried this in Power Shell, my Apple laptop, my Linux laptop and in Terminal on the NA. I get errors every time. :frowning:

What’s the error that you’re getting back?

Hi,

After seeing this post I bought a used Sutro, excited to play around with the data, but having difficulty with initial pairing.

Did anyone track the calls made during the initial pairing? What’s happening, as best I can tell, is the hub is joining my wifi network as I can see it show up as ESP device in my Unif portal, but the app gives up 3-4 seconds too soon so the app just goes in a loop of doing the initial pairing.

I think just need to make a call linking the device to my account.

@mcmaurer, I never personally experienced any issues with the setup process but I also don’t use UniFi. My home network is based on Firewalla + Eero. Have you tried reaching out to Sutro support? They are generally very responsive and helpful. You can e-mail them at [email protected].

Thanks, I hadn’t tried based on lots of bad reviews of support.

I’ll give it a try.

First of all, the integration has been working perfectly. Big kudos to all who helped put this together.

I’m looking for ideas from anyone who’s seen a custom card put together. I’m currently just using the canvas gauge card for basic info. I’d like to see if anyone has something creative that integrates more of the sensors, like tests remaining, battery level, and last reading taken info.

Finally, to device owners, in my experience the Alkalinity measurement is flakey at best, I’ve had multiple interactions with support to recalibrate for readings that I verified were incorrect. After support forced several tests it cleared up, only to return at the next cartridge change. Focus on FC and pH. Use something else for alkalinity testing.

1 Like