Switch off Plug after two conditions reached

When its idle, i setting something up or something, its everytime under 5 minutes and it will be really bad, when its turning off, while i setup something or like that.

Thats why i want to make sure, there was really a print before… It was just an Idea if something like that works, i mean normally its just a step by step…

If its over 50 Watt → than check if it fells under 8 Watt → Than turn off.

If i had just turn off when its under 8 watt for 5 mins, sometimes it turns off, while its leveling hisself (the printer)

That is not the problem. It doesnt switch off in the print. But it switches off when i am setting something up, just changing my material or something. I dont want to start the printer everytime again cause it switches off every 5 mins.

If it doesnt print before, it doesnt need to turn off, cause than i started it before.
And also, i want to turn it instantly off, when its done without waiting 5 mins or something… thats the 2nd thing

Ok, I get it.
So you want the printer to be idle indefinitely, but after activity has been detected, check again if its idle and turn it off.

I think the original suggestion above should do that, but there are alternatives.
For example, you could create a boolean input helper that is set to true when triggered by an automation that just listens for a numeric state above 50 watts.

You then have another automation that is triggered by a numeric state below 8 watts, but has a condition to proceed only if the input helper is ‘true’

In the actions, you’d then turn off and plug and set the input helper boolean back to false for next time.

You could combine both into a single automation with more conditions and a choose or if, but thats the simplest.

Executed: 8. Januar 2023 um 20:39:33
Result:
result: true
state: 6

Thats what i got in wait_for_trigger

it looks good, but its not going to step 3 (turn off)

Still running? So he think its not below 8? But it is

You could try setting the value at for example 7 through the developer tools, see if it continues. Search the entity, set state.