Switching heat for Netatmo climate device is not reflected in UI

Hello, until today I haven’t could to do your suggestion, I have done it but it hasn’t changed the situation, the card was not updated immediately

Should it need to open any ports on the router?

1. Make sure you’re credentials are set correctly in configuration.yaml
  2. Make sure you’ve actually selected configuration.yaml instead of HA cloud link in case you use cameras
  3. Make sure you’re webhook isn’t banned by Netatmo
  4. Make sure that the webhook registered correctly and your instance receives events

Thanks for everything.

It is very frustrating because I have made all the suggestions, but I still have the problem.

1 - The credentials are correct because I connect with Netatmo correctly and successfully.
2 - I have selected configuration.yaml instead of HA cloud link but I have no cameras.
3 - I can’t find on the netatmo web if my webhook is banned, I only see this.

4 - I think I have the webhook registered correctly, the netatmo thermostat does the action but the card is updated 2 or 3 minutes later.

2020-08-27 17:28:38 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.netatmo] Register Netatmo webhook: https://hooks.nabu.casa/gAAAAABfR80mokEgc7bqpeMzCwp1f0sJG9IMclVxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I have to give up hope of solving the problem, I do not know somebody that they have the same problem.

Don’t worry, we’ll get you there. You’re webhook is not registered successfully. I assume it has to do with your network/setup.