Switching to official deCONZ - HA doesn't see any devices

I’ve been running the github version deCONZ with my HassIO / HA for some time now and all has been well. I noticed that it’s no longer being developed so I decided to make the switch. I ran a backup of my current Phoscon app / settings and removed the add-on. I then added the official deCONZ addon via the official repository and put my /dev/ttyUBS0 back in the configuration. I then went into the Phoscon web app and loaded my backup back. Inside the Phoscon I can see my devices and I can see their status update.

Inside Home Assistant, however, when I open up the configuration -> integrations and select the deCONZ it doesn’t show me any devices. I also tried removing the deCONZ integration, and adding it back in, but it still doesn’t show any devices. I’m not sure what I’m missing or what to look at from here.

Do I need to regenerate the API key somehow? I know where to enable discovery in the Phoscon app, but I’m not sure what steps in HA need to be done if thats the case.

Thanks.

Seeing this in my hass.io syslog – so does look like maybe it’s related to the API key… Not sure how this gets reset tho…

> 9-08-18 21:53:56 INFO (SyncWorker_16) [hassio.docker.addon] Start Docker add-on homeassistant/armhf-addon-deconz with version 3.1
> 19-08-18 21:54:01 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] No API token provided for /api/config
> 19-08-18 21:54:13 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] No API token provided for /api/config
> 19-08-18 21:54:49 INFO (SyncWorker_13) [hassio.docker.interface] Stop addon_core_deconz application

If you’re running hassio it should att up the configuration itself

But yes if you’ve swapped to a different addon you’d need to redo pairing progress

I switch over TO the default hassio add on so I’m not sure what else needs to be done from this point.

Resolved… Much thanks to this post I finally came across.

No where in the documentation for switch over to the official deConz module does it mention that you need to uninstall the addon and then REBOOT the host. After which you can go through the installation of the official add-on.

Contribute what changes you feel should be part of the official documentation :+1:t2: