Synthwave inspired theme

For the glow you need to install synthwave-hass-extras. Link in the OP.

For the navigation, look at Lovelace Custom Header.

thanks, will do that, perfect :sunny:

I know this has something to do with transparency. I really like this theme but when using gauge card it looks a little bit strange. Is there any way of fixing this?

zoe2

Sorryyy me again. :slight_smile:

PS i’ve you’re planning on making any updates could you maybe have a look at the media players?

Keep up the great work

Many thanks for updating the media player. Can I ask if you still see ‘white’ color when the media is turned off?

Confirming the media player is not white when media is turned off. Are you still having problems?

Thanks for the reply. I updated the theme but still looks like i’ve got an issue. First one is when its stopped, then when playing. I’ve changed some code to mini media players and that seems to look ok. Just the normal one where you add a media player

I’ve noticed some of the fonts colors don’t play too nice with the theme, is this expected behavior?

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 8.28.41 PM Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 8.28.46 PM

Same here, links aren’t visible, but otherwise I love this theme!

It would be nice if someone can tell me how to fix these link in css / custom js, as a workaround until an official fix comes up

Love it!

Can you please send me a theme yaml and a source? I is beautiful, I would like to use it as inspiration.
I love the transparency! Thanks a lot!