System cannot restart after update to 2022.10.2

Impossibile riavviare Home Assistant

The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Component error: mqtt - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: Troubleshooting ImportError — NumPy v1.24.dev0 Manual Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from “/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.9” * The NumPy version is: “1.23.1” and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so) Component error: stream - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.9" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.1" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.29’ not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so) Component error: alexa - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: Troubleshooting ImportError — NumPy v1.24.dev0 Manual Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from “/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.9” * The NumPy version is: “1.23.1” and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so) Component error: mobile_app - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.9" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.1" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.29’ not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so)

MQTT is ok since 2022.9.7 and is the last MQTT new setup

Same issue for me. As soon as I switched from 2022.9.7 to 2022.10.1.

type or pastSetup failed for mjpeg: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant_3.9/bin/python3.9" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.3" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant_3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so)
Setup failed for mqtt: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant_3.9/bin/python3.9" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.3" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant_3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so)
Setup failed for camera: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant_3.9/bin/python3.9" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.3" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant_3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so)
Setup failed for mobile_app: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant_3.9/bin/python3.9" * The NumPy version is: "1.23.3" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant_3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so) e code here

MQTT, MJPEG, Camera and Mobile_app don’t work anymore.

It looks like there is an issue with glibc. Mine is obviously v2.28.
My Raspbian release is Buster (10).
Still searching…

Same issue here. I fixed it by installing numpy using this command:

pip3 install numpy --global-option="-mfloat-abi=hard" --force-reinstall

If you use a virtual environment don’t forget to activate it first. And also use the same user that home assistant uses. My full command was:

sudo -u homeassistant -H -- bash -c "source /srv/homeassistant/venv_3.9.9/bin/activate && pip3 install numpy --global-option=\"-mfloat-abi=hard\" --force-reinstall"

Info came from python - Numpy import failed - Stack Overflow

4 Likes

Thank you very much @gpambrozio . Your solution worked for me.

even for me.
many thanks

Had a similar problem. Let me post my whole solution here to have it written down somewhere for a lost soul like I was one until I found this thread.

With a jump from 2022.3 to 2022.10.1 the following error appeared:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 23, in <module>
    from . import multiarray
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.py", line 10, in <module>
    from . import overrides
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/overrides.py", line 6, in <module>
    from numpy.core._multiarray_umath import (
ImportError: libcblas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_automation/__init__.py", line 166, in async_get_device_automation_platform
    platform = integration.get_platform(platform_name)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py", line 722, in get_platform
    cache[full_name] = self._import_platform(platform_name)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py", line 739, in _import_platform
    return importlib.import_module(f"{self.pkg_path}.{platform_name}")
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1030, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 972, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 228, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1030, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 680, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 790, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 228, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/mqtt/__init__.py", line 50, in <module>
    from .config_integration import (
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/mqtt/config_integration.py", line 17, in <module>
    from . import (
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/mqtt/camera.py", line 10, in <module>
    from homeassistant.components import camera
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/camera/__init__.py", line 30, in <module>
    from homeassistant.components.stream import (
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/__init__.py", line 61, in <module>
    from .core import (
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/core.py", line 14, in <module>
    import numpy as np
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/__init__.py", line 140, in <module>
    from . import core
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 49, in <module>
    raise ImportError(msg)
ImportError: 

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!

Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for
many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was
installed.

We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at:

https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html

Please note and check the following:

* The Python version is: Python3.9 from "/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.9"
  * The NumPy version is: "1.23.2"

and make sure that they are the versions you expect.
Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help.

Original error was: libcblas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_automation/trigger.py", line 62, in async_validate_trigger_config
    platform = await async_get_device_automation_platform(
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_automation/__init__.py", line 172, in async_get_device_automation_platform
    raise InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig(
homeassistant.components.device_automation.exceptions.InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig: Integration 'mqtt' does not support device automation triggers

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/automation/config.py", line 113, in _try_async_validate_config_item
    validated_config = await async_validate_config_item(hass, config, full_config)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/automation/config.py", line 80, in async_validate_config_item
    config[CONF_TRIGGER] = await async_validate_trigger_config(
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/trigger.py", line 100, in async_validate_trigger_config
    conf = await platform.async_validate_trigger_config(hass, conf)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_automation/trigger.py", line 69, in async_validate_trigger_config
    raise InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig("invalid trigger configuration") from err
homeassistant.components.device_automation.exceptions.InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig: invalid trigger configuration

I fixed it as the link in the error itself mentioned by adding a new package:

sudo apt-get install libatlas-base-dev

Afterwards the error mentioned aboved in this thread arised and @gpambrozio’s solution finally fixed the whole issue for me. Thanks!

Hi,

I had the same issue, but I couldn’t run this command successfully, I had error messages or my system freezed on numpy Wheel operation.
I had a venv in python 3.9.6, and I tryed to update to 3.9.9, but the problem where still the same.
I found by chance this topic for solving the freezing issue and it worked for me.
Hope this can help others.

1 Like

thank you.