Tahoma official component login error

I have an error with Tahoma official component.
Anybody else?
File “/Users/robertp/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python/site-packages/tahoma_api/tahoma_api.py”, line 44, in login
result = request.json()

Hello Robertp,

I think the component is broken. Do you have received an email about that this week-end ?
Same thing for me here.

Hi,
No, I have not received antything.

Sorry, it’s in French… But I thought that the error is in relation with this email

from what i understood you can´t use it with an old version of the tahoma or connexoon app.
i guess we have to wait for an update for hass.io to use it again.

Pity, it looks like Tahoma compponent is gone.

I’ve switched for the new Somfy API : Somfy Tahoma Official API

It works very well !

2 Likes

just did the same. works again!

1 Like

I use this too, but some of my Somfy devices are not supported by Soofy API. I have used Tahoma scenes via Tahoma component.

I’ve re-created scenes directly in Home Assistant trough automations for myself.

For me only 3 out of 8 screens work.
Somfy API does not support horizontal awnings.
5 out of my 8 screens are equipped with a motor which reports as horizontal awning while they are actually vertical screens :frowning:
So for me this really sucks.
I reported to Somfy API but they didn’t response :frowning:

I used original Tahoma secens in HA with devices not supported by API. It was a way to use these decices in HA automations.

Scenes are also not supported in this fancy new API? :frowning:

I don’t think so.

Same here …

We have 4 vertical raffstores - they work somehow with the new “fancy API” (got an error by playing around with it in Node Red an since then the interaction between HA and them are dead)

But scenes do not work anymore, my covers do not work anymore and my sunsensor does not work anymore …

I’m more than pissed - the reason is (at least it seems like) that I can’t login anymore at tahomalink.com which was used for the nonofficial usage …

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get it working again …

I had a very nice automation running (based on light, temprature and forecast) and no I do not want to do this from the somfy apps …

GRRR

(I could get away without the scenes - but all the other stuff is bloody needed)

1 Like

What Tahoma/Somfy API would IFTTT be using?
As it is currently still able to list and use my scenes from the Tahoma.

Same for me. No sensors, no scenes, no setting of cover position. :frowning:

I switched to an IFTTT setup and this works like a charm … seems like somfy is not interested in us as users :frowning:

Additionally I currently experiment with an IO Smoove - it could be that the three buttons can be replaced by … wires :slight_smile: What would open the door for a shelly controlled setup :slight_smile: WITHOUT the somfy cloud