TasmoAdmin

I don’t know if any you come across this already; I was surfing the net and i came across this management interface from Tasmota and I thought I’d mention it in here maybe you guys will check it out too. It’s called “TasmoAdmin”. I just installed it on windows and it worked beautifully. Here’s a few screenshots:

You can find more info at:

4 Likes

Some people might already know this tool, until a few days ago it was called SonWEB. There is now even a Hass.io Add-on for this: Home Assistant Community Add-on: TasmoAdmin

I didn’t know :smile:

thank you for sharing @mistrovly!

I have installed the docker version on the pi3.

Good to know… the Docker version is currently being re-written based on the add-on version.
A quicker and smaller version can be expected to be out in the open pretty soon.

thank you, will keep a close eye.

I was using this script in the past for quick firmware upgrade, TasmoAdmin is more powerfull

3 Likes

I followed instruction to install TasmoAdmin on Windows 10 but only a blank page with a line of column labels (Name, … ) appeared on http://localhost. I installed visual c++ 2008 but the c:/xampp/test_php.bat said runtime libraries not found.

Any idea how to get this working?
TIA

try to access it like this:
https://ip-address or localhost/tasmoadmin

Drzzs just did a youtube video about it too.

https://ip-address/tasmoadmin works, thanks.

glad to hear that

I installed this yesterday and was very happy with it. I was prompted to upgrade and afterwards I have this message when I click on the control panel.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '',' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /var/www/tasmoadmin/tasmoadmin/includes/Config.php(65) : eval()'d code on line 4

I’m running the latest version of HASSIO and TasmoAdmin 0.3.0. The logfile seems fine:

``
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc…exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms…exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes…
[fix-attrs.d] 01-tasmoadmin: applying…
[fix-attrs.d] 01-tasmoadmin: exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts…
[cont-init.d] 00-banner.sh: executing…

Hass.io Add-on: TasmoAdmin v0.3.0
Centrally manage all your Sonoff-Tasmota devices
By: Franck Nijhof [email protected]

[cont-init.d] 00-banner.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 01-log-level.sh: executing…
Log level is set to INFO
[cont-init.d] 01-log-level.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 02-updates.sh: executing…
INFO: You are running the latest version of this add-on
[cont-init.d] 02-updates.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-requirements.sh: executing…
[cont-init.d] 10-requirements.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 11-nginx.sh: executing…
[cont-init.d] 11-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 12-migrate.sh: executing…
[cont-init.d] 12-migrate.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 13-persistent-data.sh: executing…
[cont-init.d] 13-persistent-data.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
``

Great product, had it working fine since yesterday. But now it suddenly stopped with almost the same error:

“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting end of file in /var/www/tasmoadmin/tasmoadmin/includes/Config.php(65) : eval()'d code on line 5”.

Same with logfile looking fine and logfile is the same as before (when working correctly), and I’m using Hass.io 0.72.1 on Pi3.

I’m getting that same error too

I uninstalled and reinstalled from the Hass.io panel and it’s been fine ever since. It’s quite interesting to watch how many times the sonoffs disconnect and reconnect to my network. Never thought that was going on! I will buy you a coffee.

No problem

Seeing all the % wifi signal indicators together is very useful for when you want to put that right too :+1:

Update function not working

I am entering the ip address of my pi where HA is hosted and selecting the minimal.bin and new full.bin

The new bin is self compiled from arduino IDE.

Using the same files and the web interface of each device i can update each device.

From tasmoadmin it says apears to load the minimal.bin and then the full.bin and says sucsessfull but then returning to the device list the firmware has not been updated.

Any Ideas

I used auto yesterday and it went straight through… Maybe a refresh?

Anyone knows how to schedule a device with tasmoadmin? I have 2 sonoffs for my front lights wanted them to turn on/off based on a schedule (or sunset/sundown)

Write an automation in HA for this. Why would you use an external program to do something that HA can already do?