TCP commands for Ethernet relay

Hi, I’m also a dobiss user. I have an evolution pro system = ambiance pro + pro master. It includes lights, buttons, dimmers, outside sensor. I am pretty happy with it, however in meantime I have many other devices which aren’t able to connect to Dobiss (Philips hue, solar panels, climate temperature, …). I was really disappointed I wasn’t able to connect everything together. So using Home Assistant and combine everything looks brilliant! Will give it a try the next days … looks I am able to install it on a synlogy nas? Anyone of you has experience with it? Or is it better to install on a Raspberry Pi? My biggest concern was the integration of Dobiss, but it looks you guys are having solutions for that which is amazing. I am definitely not a programmer … but let’s see where we end. I see Rutger and Vincent are trying to make life easier, so definitely interested in those threads :slight_smile:

I dont like a PI, I am running HA on a esxi system…
Works perfect together with my evolution sx system… Really happy with it, although I am not using the dobiss2mqtt add-on, still using my own scripts

Hi Fabio, I will give HA a try on my synology nas.
Seems your scripts are indeed a total package :wink: also for me the actual status of the buttons is important as I also want to keep using my local hardware buttons. I’ve read this threads … many thanks for all your hard work on all of this.
I just hope, as I’m not a programmer, that I wil be able to do the integration within HA. However I do have a technical backgrond, so let’s give it a try :slight_smile: .
How many buttons do you have and how many relays modules? I have around 120 buttons and 7 relays modules. At the relay modules there are lights and roller shutters connected. I have 5 dimmers but it seems these are Niko dimmers and not the dobiss dimmers themself. And I have a light sensor connected which activates my outer lightning when it becomes dark.

i have 4 relays modules, with 12 input eachs, and 1 dim module, and also covers/screens
all my stuff is Niko as well, so i use the hardware buttons too to contol other stuff in HA
like turning on Spotify and some other Zigbee stuff as well
all my lights/switches/covers are exposed to Google Assistant too :slight_smile:
i have about 80 Niko buttons
but now i am adding Xiaomi movement sensors, in rooms where i forgot to place dobiss movement sensors, like in toilets, dressing … , works verry well

Has anyone got NetCat working on HASSIO?

Hello EveryOne

HA based on RaspBerry PI

SR-201
thank Russel Stuart
IP within my EtherNet and relay works by HA Terminal

below changed configuration,yaml and it is works

switch:

• platform: command_line
    switches:

relay_ETH_162_gas_boiler:
    friendly_name: relay_ETH_162 gas boiler
    command_on: “echo -n 11:65535 | nc 192.168.0.71 6722”
    command_off: “echo -n 21:65535 | nc 192.168.0.71 6722”
    command_state: “echo -n 00 | nc 192.168.0.71 6722”
    value_template: >
    {{value_json.config.off}}
    icon_template: >
    {% if value_json.config.on == true %} mdi:toggle-switch
    {% else %} mdi:toggle-switch-off
    {% endif %}

thank you !

thanks :slightly_smiling_face: if someone suggest :pray:the better solution to control the EtherNet relay

I still have a (very) old Dobiss SX Evolution with old master (DO4100).
I only have a RS232 connection to the master module.

Did anybody ever tried to send commands via the Serial connection.
I am trying as a first step via Putty, but I am not able to send anything.

I am hoping to automate a bit more this old system.

Hello, i see this question, did you can integrate that relay on homeassistant.
Thankyou.

No, I didn’t progress this any further.