TCP Commands From HA To Audio Matrix

You can’t, when Hassos / ha restart, the native NC will be replaced again, it should work, you need to troubleshoot yourself now

The check ports, you can easily do that with nmap

Can you explain this a little bit more ?

Explain what more? Just run the nmap from the ssh terminal, to see if you have connection on that port, to see if you have connection to the matrix

Also, in your screenshot where you are firing the commands, you forget the -e command

The -e is very important when sending hex values

I have tested with -e -n and -ne the commands.

You are sending correct hex value right? It’s not the same as ASCII

From the windows client application converters the ASCII to hex commands. Also I have tested the test commands which exist as an example at the matrix manual.

Hello,
Below the result.

Check the below also.

Can you tell me how you install the different version of netcat?
Is Native at different version of HASSOS?

It’s not possible to change netcat version inside HA container, everytime you restart it will be replaced…

You can search for APK packages to test, but it’s not related to the NC version

Hence is why I use Core for maximum flexibility (for me) . Sorry can’t help you anymore I guess. I have COre on an old home server that is a powerhouse with LInux Mint, dozens things installed like Kodi and such on same server. I ain;t into “let’s build a little dinky thing”

1 Like

Hello,

Can you you suggest something from my last response with nmap? Can you understand why this happens? or any advice?

Nmap looks good , it means you can connect to your system from HA, now you need to troubleshoot why the data is incorrect, or why nothing is happening

Thank you very much.
Is there a way to monitor the output from HA when i send a tcp command to check the syntax?
At logs i don’t have see nothing.

First you need to get the command working in SSH, that’s the first steps , if that works, then next integrate into HA, that should be easy

I’m trying very hard from ssh these days but nothing happens. I don’t what else to do. Very hard to troubleshoot without logs.

Well, 1 sec google, and found this:

I have tested this as I have said at previous posts. Doesn’t do anything. I have run from ssh and from configuration.yaml

Maybe you can ask there?

1 Like