🌡 Temperature Control Fan

@stephanschleichstr13

I have been working on another blueprint adding features. I will have a look at this one again as I would also like to add one more feature to it before I release it.

Blacky :smiley:

New update 1.9

This update restructures the blueprint to unify all fan control options into one comprehensive solution. You’ll still have access to all the features from the previous version, but with an improved and streamlined setup.

It will create a new blueprint so it is not a breaking change.

Hope you like it.

Blacky :smiley:

Existing Options:

• Basic Mode: Turns the fan ON when the temperature exceeds the Rising Temperature and OFF when it drops below the Falling Temperature.
  • Basic Mode + Maximum Run Time: Operates like Basic Mode, with the addition of a maximum duration the fan can stay ON after being triggered.

New Options Added:

• Economy Mode: Operates like Basic Mode, but the Secondary Sensor must be cooler than the Trigger Sensor by the set Differential Value. Optimizes roof space cooling while minimizing running costs and fan noise.
  • Heat Transfer Mode: Transfers heat from one room to another when the Trigger Sensor is warmer than the Secondary Sensor by the set Differential Value, and the Secondary Sensor is below its setpoint, ensuring efficient heating and maintaining temperature control in the other room.
  • 3 Speed Fan: Controls the fan with 3 speeds based on room temperature.
  • Fan Preset Mode: Controls the fan with set preset modes based on room temperature.
  • Fan Percentage: Controls the fan by a percentage value based on room temperature.

If you like this blueprint? Consider hitting the :heart: button in the top post :+1:

If you like my blueprints, and would like to show your support or just say thank you? Click Here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy

Blacky :grinning: