Template for Companion App Widget - sensor last update does not work when changing sensor entity?

I browsed that page, but will definitely read it again!
Thanks!!!

I’m VERY happy!!!
And I really appreciate all help I get here!!!
It’s just that when I manage to (quite often get help to) solve something I learn more and then I just want to try or fix another thing and then I learn even more, but run into trouble again…but this is so fun so I can’t stop now :slight_smile:
My wife is not that enthusiastic though and think I should do some more other stuff…cleaning, cooking etc…so there might be a few days…or hours without questions…
Thanks for all help!!!

Try to find improvements with a high WAF. :smiley:

now controlling one daylight lamp for some plants for her…didn’t gained that many “points”… otherwise it’s difficult to find out something :confused:

She will find some things no and then, for sure.

For now a sensor on the washing machine and dish washing machine to tell when it is done and maybe with a notification also to all that handle those tasks might be and option.
The shopping list might be good too.
A card for her next favorite TV show or other event.
Anniversary calendar (that is a benefit to you too. Not remembering an anniversary is a big drop in WAF, but remembering it and doing some extra of it is also a big increase in WAF)

1 Like