Testing for dead solar panels script problem

I have been trying to create an automation to check if I have any dead solar panels.
I had a bad inverter which I did not notice for almost 2 months.
I have an Enphase Envoy system and have loaded the Enphase integration.
I read the documentation on automation and condition plus multiple threads but I cannot get the automation to work.
I decided to run this at 1pm when I hope the sun is shining, maybe I will add a check for say >10KW total output in case the panels are covered in snow etc.
I thought I would check for less than 1W on each panel and send me an email if any panels meet that criteria. Whether I use above 1 or below 1 I get an email with just one panel.
What am I doing wrong and check the other panels also?
Below is the yaml from visual editor.
Not a sunny day at the moment but I am getting ~12W on each panel from HA.
Thank you.

alias: "Dead solar panel check "
description: “”
trigger:

• platform: time
    at: “13:00:00”
    condition:
  • condition: numeric_state
    entity_id: sensor.inverter_121426042576
    below: 1
    action:
  • service: notify.gmail
    data:
    title: Panel
    mode: single

Please format your code correctly: surround it with three backticks (```) before and after. See here.

That code will

• trigger at 1pm each day
  • check if the state of the inverter sensor is below 1
  • if it is, send you an email.

That’s it: that’s precisely what you have asked it to do.

How do you expect HA to know that the number you’re checking refers to a network of solar panels? Where do you think you’re asking it to repeat the test, and how can it get the output of each panel individually?

What other sensors do you have available to make this happen? Does the inverter report them separately?

Sorry about that.

alias: "Dead solar panel check "
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: time
    at: "13:00:00"
condition:
  - condition: numeric_state
    entity_id: sensor.inverter_121426042576
    below: 1
action:
  - service: notify.gmail
    data:
      title: Panel
mode: single

When I run the automation above I get an email, however the inverter connected to that panel is generating 12W. I am not expecting the email.

This is a screenshot of the “gateway” I think it is that monitors all the panels.

This is a screenshot of the inverter connected to the panel I am trying to check.

I had created an automation using OR condition with multiple panels but that did not work as I expected, either.

If you run an automation manually, it only runs the action.

You should be able to build an OR condition that does what you want — you just can’t test it by executing the automation.

Wow that is weird. I changed the time and let the automation run and I received no email as you had said Troon. I fully expected by manually running the automation it would check the conditions, ie my output is really below 1 and not receive an email.
I am not sure what the purpose of the Run function is if it does not check the conditions.
Thank you.