Thermostat Not Showing in Google Home

I can see a majority of my devices in google home, which are connected through Smartthings. I connected this using Nabu Casa.

My thermostat is not showing in google home and therefore I can not control it. I can control it from home assistant, but I want to control it with my voice.

How do I fix this? The thermostat is a Honeywell’s RTH8580ZW Z-Wave Thermostat.

I have the same thermostat and I’m having the same issue. It has been connected for about a year but a few weeks ago it got removed. I didn’t have time to troubleshoot it until now so I’ve been going over everything I can think of to get it added back. I’m not sure, but I think these guys were on to something with the config MQTT Thermostat is not showing on Google assistant

I actually figured it out. Are you using Nabu Casa?

I am not sure why, but when I first connected Home Assistant to Nabu Casa, a majority of the devices I had were not exposed. Go to:

Configuration -> Home Assistant Cloud -> Scroll down to Google Assistant -> Manage Entities

Then you should find it in “Not Exposes Entities”. I am not sure why they were not exposed, but either way, I just changed the setting for all of them to “Follow Domain”. I dont remember if a restart was necessary, but if it does not show up, then try that.

Unfortunately I’ve already tried that. That page in config shows I’m exposing 50 devices, including my thermostat but when I reconnect my nabu casa account in google home it says 49 devices. I guess it’s just me then. Could you show me what your thermostat shows if you open in developer tools?

Sure thing! Let me know if this is what you are looking for.