Totally new to HA - need to change scale on the status of my Gosund Plug

Hi,

I’ve just setup HAOS on my home setup, and have done tuya integration via smartlife with HA.

I’m getting a bunch of strange readings from one of my smart sockets.
i’m getting 2200 V it should be around 220V.

I’ve actually gone ahead and opened a ticket with Tuya IOT, since they also show 2200V in their readings history for the device.

They told me this is normal, and I should be looking at using scale to properly convert the value.
Docs Center-Tuya Developer /datatypedescription?id=K9i5ql2jo7j1k#title%20-2-Integer%20type%20example
Processing: tuya-ca7bacc39e6aaba8d6eea51a85a1ebca-Zeus Socket-dd0c1673539ce75dc9723864447d0f9d.json.txt…

This is the debug information from HA GUI:

How can I make a template or just change this particular device’s voltage, so that it uses scale: 1 instead of scale: 0

Thanks,
Sorry if I messed up some terminology, still learning.

use ( 0.1 ) … but make sure it “stick” , if it don’t write it in txt-editor, then copy/paste to overwrite 0

Where should I modify this value? The devices are automatically pulled from Tuya IOT platform, so there’s really nothing I configured on them.
How can I create some sort of override to use a different scale?

are you using homeassistant os, with supervisor ? are you using local-tuya or what integration ?
above spec. , settings can be done in the integration … are you using configuration.yaml “settings for device” it’s done there( i believe)
hmmm i guess you are using “cloud Tuya” , either change to “Local-Tuya”

Do you have HACS installed ? … you could also just use “template-entity-row” If your not into details
´´´
state: >
{{ states(‘your.sensor_here’)|float(0) * 0.1 }}
´´´