Tractive GPS tracker

I see some of you use ble tracking with this. How did you find out the Mac address?

The cat tracker is designed to be on 24/7 so it is useful to see where she is in the house (when she is home!)

Daniel,

I am working on a revamped website for InCabinPets.com which is an air nanny company that is being rebranded and I am building the platform. One of the features we want to add is the ability to track pets in flight. We are planning on using Tractive but I am having a hard time finding th
eir API, do they still have one? Do you think this will work for us? or is there a better device? We want to sell the trackers to the customer at the purchase of their pets’ travel and then add the device ids to their profiles and show real-time pet tracking on our customer dashboards… thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Tim

Probably best if you contact tractive directly. They have been very nice when I have talked to them.

1 Like

I’m using ESPresense to do the Bluetooth presence detection, and it worked like a charm. On the fingerprints page the tracker is immediately obvious with the “tractive:” prefix on the ID.

And in my dashboard